1.14.2010

The night before surgery

and all tucked into bed
all the creatures were sleeping
well unless you count my head


Yes that was totally lame. It is 11:30pm and I have surgery in about 12 hours. I am scheduled to be at the hospital at 10:30am.

I am more nervous than I was for the last two combined.

Thankfully I have an amazing support system of family and friends to help get me through this.

No naming names though because it is late I am all wigged out and exhausted but I can't sleep. That would lead to missed people which would lead to hurt feelings which would lead to bad karma and I need all the good juju I can get.

I will try to update tomorrow after surgery. Josh will be texting those whose phone numbers we have. He should also have time to update both of our facebooks.

Thank you for all the support. It means more to me than I can ever express.

Ugh. I feel like I am way over planning for the worst. Not a good feeling.

Wish me luck dear blog readers and send any extra good thoughts you have this way.

*hugs and kisses*
mj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails