11.12.2009

My Christmas Wishlist (Part 1)

I enjoy shopping for other people, but I have a hard time coming up with a list on demand for myself. Here are some things I would like for anyone shopping for me.

So obviously all those panties in my LAST post. They are all from american eagle and I am a size medium if anyone is interested. :-P

I love christmas socks as well. Snowmen and snowflakes are my FAVORITE because I can pull them off from November all the way through March. I am not a huge santa and his reindeer fan.
These are not too Christmasy
but I LOVE these socks from AE

Christmas/winter decorations are FUN. Here is an example from Target.
and the rest of the "Be Merry" collection.
I love bright colors and the like. DUH, my favorite color is orange.

Hmm... my favorite winter candle is

If all goes well and I end up with an iphone as well I want
which can be found here (or something similar - orange and silicon are the only requirements).
Maybe an itunes gift card to get some apps that aren't free.

What else... hmmm... books. I like books. Either the real deal or gift cards are appropriate.

Gift cards anywhere are nice. Mainly I shop at AE for clothes, target for other stuff, home depot and lowes for house stuff, and well yeah... that's about it.

Oh, and I hate to be a total crazy person but I HATE purple just as an FYI. Orange, green, yellow, orange, pink, red, blue, orange, brown, grey, white, black, orange, etc etc etc... but NO PURPLE.

There are tons of odds and ends things I want, but I'll try to keep a list going and make a part two before Thanksgiving.

Oh gosh, I so do love Christmas.

*hugs and kisses*
mj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails