6.26.2009

It's Josh's BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!

Yeah yeah, I know it's only a weekend. He isn't quite as attention whorish as I and doesn't require a week (or two...).

On Sunday he'll be turning a whopping 26. Lol. People think he's at least 30 (or 35...), but it's the bald head. That and he does sometimes have the old man demeanor when it comes to going out and partying. :-P

I was there when he turned 20, 21, 22, 23 (we got married 3 days later that year!), 24, 25 and now 26.

Awwww, I'm getting all sentimental and teary eyed. Josh is such a fantastic guy and I love him oh so much. He's such a great husband and friend and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. *kisses* to my hot hubby.

Just a little picture from the "family" portion of his 21rst birthday.
The other portion of his 21 wasn't even recorded.
Probably for the best.

*hugs and kisses*
mj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails