6.16.2009

Just Not Sure

Things have just felt... off lately. I just have nothing I really want to talk about. There is lots to write about though. We've been just as busy and super active, but when the day is over... Instead of typical Melissa energy I just feel drained. Drained isn't the right word though. I can't even think of a good way to express myself. Ugh. Grr.

I go through this every so often. It doesn't get any easier each time it happens. Hopefully within the next week or so I'll bounce back. Send me good vibes or something. I need to shake this!

*hugs and kisses*
mj

1 comment:

Angel said...

Good vibes!

Hey...I have my surgery on Monday. I was wondering if you had anything that you used after your surgery that you just couldn't live without. I have the list of the usual stuff (ice packs, loose clothes, lots of pillows, etc). Just wondering if you had any helpful tidbits before I go under.

Cheer up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails