4.09.2009

( . )( . ) --> (.)(.)

That will be me tomorrow.  Yeah!!

Surgery is supposed to start around 11:30AM tomorrow.  I have to be at the hospital at 9:30AM.  Mom will be down tomorrow morning to keep Josh company during surgery and be supportive of me afterwards.  

I will be released sometime Saturday (most likely in the afternoon) after they remove my drains and make sure everything looks okay.

Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous.  Not really.  I know I should be, but I am just so thankful to be getting this done.  I have decided though that I will miss them.  I do love my boobs, they are fun and big and soft and neat.  

BUT, my new boobs will still be fun and soft and neat, just not as big.  And I am okay with that.  I think.  Well I guess it's too late now!  Lol.  

What helped was my gym time on Tuesday night with my friend Kandice.  I had a sports bra, a built in bra and a compression top on.  I was on the elliptical for 40ish minutes.  When I got home I had to ice my boobs.  They were sooo sore from bouncing and I had a little red mark on the top of the one.  Ugh.  NOT COOL!

This reduction will not only make me look better, but I will FEEL so much better.  I have had a TON of support from my family, friends and some ladies I met on a chat group that had gone through this too.  THANK YOU!!

Speaking of the looking better I'm sure you want to see some pictures huh?  

So I got a little cutified before Josh took me out to lunch today.

When we got back I had him take a few of the imfamous "before" pictures. Here is looking down...


Ugh.  This is from the side. 

The pattern was distracting, so I did some in just a tank top too...

And another from the side.


So I'll do some more with just a bra on later tonight or tomorrow, but I'm not sure when I'll actually post those, so stay tuned.  

Thank you for all the support!!

*hugs and kisses*
mj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails