12.03.2009

Let me add something to my December 1 post

Monday December 7 at 9:30 I have a CAT scan. Why? Because I saw the surgeon today.

He was perplexed by the... mass. I enlightened him to my theories of aliens, worms and boobs. He then added his own theories.

Most likely it is a hiatal hernia (boo). Very slim chance it is just the space left behind from the fixed hernia. Even slimmer is the alien baby and coming in last and barely on the radar are my worms and third boob.

Although, if it IS alien we are flying to area 51 for fun. His treat! Weee!!

In all seriousness I did ask him what the plan was if it is a hernia. You'll never guess, so I'll just HAVE to tell you. Surgery!

Hm. So much for my potential new year's resolution of no surgeries in the upcoming year.

Oh, and the surgical resident was excited to meet me. Apparently I am something of a celebrity in the small world of local surgical residents. My surgery was interesting enough that it's discussed among them. It felt kind of weird.

Another funny of my visit was my offer to the nurse to see my x-rays. She was all "I don't really know what I'm loo *I pull out the x-ray* oh my god! Even I can see it's wrong." Awesome!!

*hugs and kisses*
mj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails