12.16.2009

My new life goal is

to live in Colorado one day. Our vacation was amazing and I am already plotting a way to get back ASAP.

I skied at Keystone, walked around the villages in Breckenridge, Keystone and Vail, got to see a little of Denver, Boulder and Broomfield, went to Golden and did the Coors brewery tour, went on amazingly scenic drives, had bluebird skies, had complete white outs while driving, saw Loveland Pass, went to Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park, made sushi with friends, met up with Josh's cousin, met up with Josh's cousin's friend who lives in CO and went to my high school (small world?), saw elk, bighorn mountain sheep and mule deer, flew for my first time in a long time and managed not to ground the flight, met up with Josh's OTHER cousin in the airport while both waiting for flights and generally had an all out amazing experience.

I took hundreds of photos and will hopefully have a bit of photo commentary and more explanation of the longest run on sentence above.

Right now I'm EXHAUSTED and getting ready for a doctors appointment.

*hugs and kisses*
mj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails