12.04.2009

Shrinkage

It's not just for penises that are cold.

Lol.

Last year in December Josh and I went with friends to cut down our own Christmas trees. I had just picked up this super cheap black Land's End puffy vest. I think they were $10.

I kept vacillating between the M and the L. The M was too small, but the L seemed huge, so being typical "I'm not really THAT big" I bought the M.

Here is the photo of our tree hunting expedition. I am wearing said vest with a tank top and thin long sleeve t-shirt under it. The snaps look a little... strained.

This photo was taken last Friday. Same vest, same person, but with a kangaroo pocket hoodie underneath.

THE SNAPS ARE OKAY! They aren't even really straining!!

I would love to be like "well this was all because of my breast reduction that reduced my breast size thus allowing my clothes to fit better." But if you allow your eyes to wander south (not that south pervert) you see my stomach wasn't exactly allowing the snaps any reprieve. It is now baby!!

I've been under a lot of stress lately and this helped boost my spirits slightly.

That and I am losing POUNDS currently. Through my nose. And from coughing stuff up. Love being sick. Really. Not.

*hugs and kisses*
mj

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great, dear! Keep it up. I'll be following in your footsteps soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails